Contract: The hiring contract is made between the accommodation provider and the hirer and is entered into as soon as the deposit is processed and the confirmation letter sent.
Any booking made will be subject to the following conditions.
- Purpose of letting: The accommodation must be used by the hirer for short term holiday purposes only.
- Payment: a deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is required within 7 days of the booking being confirmed. The balance payment is due 8 weeks prior to the arrival date. Bookings made up to 8 weeks prior to the arrival date will need to be paid in full within 7 days of the booking date.
- Period of hire: Entry to the accommodation will be from 15.00 (or earlier by arrangement if possible) on the day of arrival and vacation must be no later than 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Number of persons using the Accommodation: Under no circumstances can the number of persons using the accommodation exceed the number which can be accommodated.
- Care of the Accommodation: The hirer is responsible for the accommodation and undertakes to take all reasonable and proper care of it. On leaving it must be left clean and tidy and in the same state of repair as on the arrival date. Any breakages or damages must be made known to the accommodation provider, at the latest before departure and any costs reimbursed.
- Liability: The accommodation is provided as advertised and no liability can be accepted for any personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property however caused.
- Cars and their contents are left at the owners risk. No responsibility is accepted for theft or damage however caused.
- Linen: All Linen and bath/hand towels are included.
- Electricity and Heating: This is included in the rental cost for the cottage.
- There is strictly no smoking inside the cottage.
- Right of entry: The accommodation provider or their representative shall be allowed the right of entry to the accommodation at all reasonable times for the purpose of maintenance.
- Complaints: Should a complaint arise during occupation, this should be brought to the attention of the accommodation provider who will try to rectify the situation.
- Cancellation by Guests: If a re-let is successful, all monies paid will be refunded. Otherwise all monies paid become non-refundable. You may like to consider taking out cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation by Accommodation provider: In the unfortunate event that the booking has to be cancelled for any unforeseen circumstance, all monies paid will be refunded. The Accommodation Provider will not be liable for anything else. You may like to consider taking out cancellation insurance.